● PHP (proficient)
● C# (proficient)
● Java (intermediate)
● SQL (proficient)
● C/C++ (rusty)
● Python (beginner)
● Go (interested)
● Experienced backend developer using open source and Microsoft stacks
● Competent implementing solutions using PHP and WordPress
● Skilled applying SOLID principles
● Quick learner of new techniques, stacks and problem domains
04.2015 - 05.2017
Lead developer for the Lifesize Admin Console, a single page web application for account administrators to manage their subscription. Technology: Angular, Node.js, Java, Python and AWS.
04.2013 - 05.2015
Migrated Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) system, Nucleus, from Oracle to WPF. Built framework for the new interface to enable junior developers to quickly migrate 100+ forms and reports to the new platform. Provided technical expertise to address complex integration points between the new and old systems
02.2013 - 04.2013
Architected and developed a backend framework for a multi-tenant application to manage portfolios of land leases
07.2012 - 02.2013
UI lead developer in a project to refactor in-house desktop CRM into a single page app using ExtJS, ASP.NET MVC, C# and SQL Server.
06.2011 - 05.2012
Worked on Index Online, a single page web application developed using ExtJS. Also worked on the backend using C#, python, Oracle and Tibco EMS.
06.2010 - 02.2011
Worked on a 3D fracking simulator for field engineers using C#, WPF, SQL Server, and C++.
03.2004 - 06.2010
● Build Web tool to manage engineers external events participation
● Built Web tool to manage contract approval workflow
● Build Web tool to manage contractors
● Build Web tool to manage lessons learned and FAQs
● Build Web tool manage awards
● Integrated PetroSkills with Chevron’s directory
08.2002 - 07.2006
Worked for different product teams of the NetIQ Suite; Security Manager,VigilEnt, Vulnerability Manager, VigilEnt Log Analyzer and Group Policy Administrator
07.1997 - 08.2002
Participated in numerous projects across different industries and advised clients on alternate methods of solving a need or problem, or recommended a specific solution
03.1996 - 07.1997
Developed call center for Avantel in Monterrey, Mexico
02.1996 - 03.1996
Developer for flagship product to manage network files for NASA.
05.1994 - 02.1996
Developed UNIX and Windows UI applications with an Oracle backend
02.1994 - 05.1994
Designed and developed C/C++ hand-held applications.
Developed real-time access control application for a nuclear power plant, PG&E, using OS/2, DB2, C, APPC/CPI-C, LU6.2.
06.1987 - 07.1990
● Fixed bugs and added features to accounting system developed in Lotus 1-2-3
● Fixed bugs and added features to inventory system developed in dBase III+
● Designed and built a system to track fleet of trucks using dBase III+